* I graduated from Emporia State University with a degree in Elementary Education.
* This will by my 5th year teaching First Grade.
* This is my 4th year in Ellinwood and I have loved the community.
* My husband's name is Tyson and he works for the district as Technology Support.
* We love to take our puppy Cole on walks all around town.
* I love to do anything crafty: scrap-booking, decorating, painting, and creating new things.
On June 29th we welcomed William Lee Revell into the world. He is so sweet and has the best smile. He was the best part of my Summer!
Ellinwood Grade School ~Improving Tomorrow by Learning Today~ > Welcome to the First Grade! > Mrs. Revell's First Grade >